We deliver to 95 countries around the world and offer different shipping options to meet your needs.
Click here to see related refund policy.
During sales period, national deliveries may take 2 or 3 business days longer than usual and international deliveries may take 5 or 6 business days.
1. Shipping Methods and Costs
Shipping rates vary based upon shipment type, destination (please see table below) ,we will contact you to calculated your rate after your checkout.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (orders accepted before 2:00 pm CET will be shipped the same day). Estimated delivery times are to be used only as a reference and will commence from the shipping date; we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
2. Important Delivery Information
We recommend that you consider the following information:
- • All orders require a signature upon receipt,
- • We are unable to redirect orders once items have been shipped, so please ensure there is someone who can sign for your order at the specified shipping address,
- • The courier does not deliver to P.O. Boxes or use General Delivery.
- • If the courier doesn’t find anyone at the indicated address, it will try to deliver the package two more times, leaving a card with instructions on each occasion.
3. When do we deliver?
The couriers deliver 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. The couriers do not deliver on holidays.
4. Free Shipping
From time to time, we run free shipping promotions. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order at checkout.
In the event that you need to return an item that you bought during a free shipping promotion, we will not refund the outbound shipping costs (since this was free).
5. First Time Orders
For your security, please be aware that first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder's billing address or a corporate work address which we are able to verify independently. To avoid delays to your order, please ensure that your billing address matches the address on your card statement, and that the cardholder's name is written as it appears on the card. Please also ensure that your contact details are filled in accurately, so that we can contact you if necessary.